Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lord Metatron - 11-11-11 Meditation


Energy Wave Transitions by Archangel Metatron

Channelled through Natalie Glasson, 22 Oct 2011





My purpose of coming forward to you today was to remind you of the previous energy waves which have been anchored, at this time there is a need for you to realign with these energies in a process of completing the lessons and teachings that they have shared so that you may then move forward with ease. It will assist in creating a more complete embodiment in preparation for the 11-11-11 activation.

This activation will be the most powerful yet and so there is a need for your energies to be strong and to make sure that you have received all the necessary wisdom from the past energy waves. I feel that each energy wave still has wisdom to share with each of you. You have grown so much over the years and so the teachings that they will share with you may be different or of a greater more expansive understanding. It is true that some of the qualities still need to be integrated deeper into your reality to achieve a more complete embodiment.

I wish to share with you an invocation which can be used to achieve this integration effectively.

‘Beloved Archangel Metatron, I understand that you are leader of ascension at this time so I draw your energies, consciousness and soul closer to me now to assist, support and aid my ascension process on the Earth. Please surround me in your loving high vibrational energies.

(Breathe in Archangel Metatron’s light)

I ask that you send your light throughout my entire being so that I may be cleansed of negative energies, fears, stagnant energy, unneeded habits and belief systems to prepare my being for accepting light.

(Sit and allow this to occur)

Archangel Metatron, I wish to connect with only the needed and essential energies from each energy wave that will benefit and enhance my current spiritual growth process. Please draw forward the 08-08-08 energy wave and anchor the most appropriate energies of the highest vibration into my being. Let me experience the love and abundant energies of this energy wave, with the teachings and consciousness that is appropriate for me to accept.

(Sit and imagine the energy wave connecting with your crown chakra at the top of your head and flowing through your chakra column and into the Earth, focus on collecting the energy within your heart chakra)

I ask Archangel Metatron and the 08-08-08 energy wave to demonstrate to me the wisdom or insights I need to understand now. I know that the energies are integrating with my being and if this is all that is needed at this time then this is perfect also.

(Sit in acceptance)

Archangel Metatron I call upon you to anchor the most appropriate energies, qualities and wisdom of the highest vibration from the 09-09-09 energy wave into my being now. Let it flow down my chakra column and into the Earth as I focus on collecting the energy within my heart chakra.

(Sit and experience)

I ask Archangel Metatron and the 09-09-09 energy wave to share with me now the necessary wisdom and insights that I need to enhance my spiritual advancement on the Earth.

(Sit in acceptance)

Archangel Metatron I call upon you to anchor the most appropriate energies, qualities and wisdom of the highest vibration from the 10-10-10 energy wave into my being now. Let it flow down my chakra column and into the Earth as I focus on collecting the energy within my heart chakra.

(Sit and experience)

I ask Archangel Metatron and the 10-10-10 energy wave to share with me now the necessary wisdom and insights that I need to enhance my spiritual advancement on the Earth.

(Sit in acceptance)

Archangel Metatron please let these energy waves merge as one energy within my being awakening and activating new wisdom and consciousness from my soul.

(Allow yourself to simply focus upon your heart chakra and soul allowing the integration and activation to occur)

There is much wisdom and insights to be gained from this process; you may feel the energies and inspiration unfolding over the few days after the meditation. This meditation can be practiced as often as you feel necessary before 11-11-11 and beyond if it feels appropriate.

With much love at this special time,

Archangel Metatron

Posted by: http://NoLostHope.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. This was very helpful for me to begin to shape the work that I desire to do to help myself and others regarding ascention.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Appreciated

A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light

  A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light Every day feelings rise to the surface for we who identify as Lightworkers, Starseeds and Wayshower...