Friday, May 10, 2013

New Age Spiritual Rockin Blues Music - What It Means to Me - Dr Moe

New Age Spiritual Rockin Blues - My Take

This video is based on an article I wrote a while ago explaining the roots of my music and how I came to express it in the manner I do.  I am an aficionado of Rockin Blues and have been all my life. I am also an aficionado of Spiritual Inspiratioanal music that has a message for my Heart and Soul as these are my primary guides through life. Putting them together with messages from my Higher Self and Guides seemed easy enough in the beginning and has now evolved to the state where it's the only kind of music I produce.  This explains how I got there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Appreciated

A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light

  A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light Every day feelings rise to the surface for we who identify as Lightworkers, Starseeds and Wayshower...