Monday, March 16, 2009

Dr Moe Joins Lightworkers Worldwide

Had a busy weekend since launching this new blog. Did a search on "lightworker" and found a plethora of sites dedicated to supporting the lightworker cause which is to help every individual on this planet connect with their inner light.

The shift is upon us. It is time to get up and announce our presence within this realm. The Starseed Transmissions, the words of Seth, Abraham and Ramtha have been delivered and heard. It is time for the next wave of lightworkers to announce their presence and begin their mission.

I am one of these. I have been hibernating for over 40 years with a limited understanding of my larger purpose. I am now fully involved and committed to the work at hand. I will be bringing my musings, my research and my understanding of the Lightworker Community to this blog. Of course I will be detailing my own mission as it is revealed to me.

In the meantime here is what I have done. Over this past weekend I joined the following groups:

Lightworkers.org

Children of the Law of One

Lightworker.com

Trans4Mind

LightworkerOne

Planet Lightworker

Starseed Lightworker Lightworkers

Network 2012

Jeshua Channelings

The Jeshua Channelings are a great place to start your own search for community with fellow lightworkers. It describes the lightworker mandate, general life purpose and other important identifying information that will help you determine your place in all of this.

This is Dr Moe letting you know that I will be following a number of these sites and delivering regular updates through this blog on current lightworker happenings.

"How do I know if I'm a Lightworker?" This question is answered with a feeling, an intuitive knowing that something is stirring inside, something larger than you, certainly something larger than your current personality can uphold. You are much more than you hoped for and a lot less than what your ego needs. A Lightworker's life purpose begins with humility. That's where I am now. Having shaken off the beast, I can now get down to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Appreciated

A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light

  A Rallying Cry for The Army of Light Every day feelings rise to the surface for we who identify as Lightworkers, Starseeds and Wayshower...